Good News from A Great City Haverhill, MA
TOP 21 UNIQUE LOCAL PLACES TO SHOP IN HAVERHILL
FOR SHOP SMALL SATURDAY The Heartbeat of Haverhill Salutes our small and unique shops.It’s Shop Small Saturday, the antidote to the mayhem of Black Friday but with way cooler gifts.
There are plenty of unique downtown shops to choose from in Haverhill, back make sure you check out the awesomeness to be found in areas beyond the City’s core.
With apologies to anyone I left out inadvertently, still in my food coma and started writing this after midnight meaning I could have easily made errors.Please add to the comments if I did leave some place out that you think is exceptional or if you find an error.
NOTE: Please don’t ask me about the shops, I’ll be too busy shopping, but instead use their links for more information, directions and hours. List is in random order.
1. Haverhill Public Library Friends Shop It’s only open 10 am-12 noon so get there early http://www.haverhillpl.org/about/friends-of-the-library/friends-shop/
2. The Winged Rabbit formerly Positive Images great fair trade and handcrafted items. https://www.facebook.com/The-Winged-Rabbit-formerly-Positive-Images-Gallery-136503169716231/
5.In A Blue Moon Antiques and Consignment For the person who is too unique for a mall gift https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Antique-Store/In-A-Blue-Moon-AntiquesSecondhand-229566007129346/
7. Rocknus The finest in EDC, Covert Tactical and Survival Gear. Bait & Tackle, Army, Navy, military gear and clothing. Camping and outdoor gear. Self protection. Survival classes and Massachusetts certified firearms safety classes. https://www.facebook.com/rocknus
8.Opal and Oak Boutique. A contemporary women’s boutique offering the latest trends and styles for all ages. https://www.opalandoakboutique.com/?fbclid=IwAR3QlWiUB2TGzw2FzLIrrzgKvgWKS8DU3akwhMn7Prcnayf5VI9UjDSOg0Y
JUST OUTSIDE DOWNTOWN BUT WICKED CLOSE
11. Riverside Cycle Doesn’t everyone want a bike? So many different types to choose from https://www.facebook.com/Riverside-Cycle-Haverhill-597586890303250/
12. Welfare Records Movie & Music Store· Vintage Store · Audio Visual Equipment Store https://www.facebook.com/pg/welfarerecords/about/?ref=page_internal
13. Comic Book Palace Graphic novels, and collected series books plus a wide variety of genres, all of the major labels of sports cards including Topps, Fleer and Upper Deck. https://www.facebook.com/pg/The-Comic-Book-Palace-111844985519695/about/?ref=page_internal
16. Southwick Factory Store. Gorgeous high end men’s clothing and accessories made in Haverhill by the folks who make Brooks Brothers clothing but at a steep discount. http://www.southwickfactorystore.com/
JUST A TINY BIT FARTHER AFIELD
19. Cottage Gardens Don’t be deceived by its name, there is a well selected gift shop and baked gifts on site https://www.facebook.com/Cottage-Gardens-185728994794881/
20. Willow Spring Vineyards7 pm-10 pm Get some home grown wine AND get your groove on to music by The Space Heaters. Bring your own snacks and friends and stay for a while. https://www.facebook.com/Riverside-Cycle-Haverhill-597586890303250/
21. Rogers Spring Hill Garden Center Nov 30 is the Holiday Open House -Cocoa with Santa | Artisan/Craft Fair | Carolyn’s Farm Kitchen, Annual Toy Drive https://rogersspringhill.com/garden-center/seasonal-events/#holidayopenhouse
All photos (c) Alison Colby-Campbell
#ShopHaverhill, #ThisIsHaverhill, #ShopLocal, #THOH, #TheHeartbeatofHaverhill